11 janv. 2012

Alexia turn to 16

Hello girls!
Yesterday January, 11 was Alexia's birthday who is now 16 years old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
I decided to make this article to show you the gift I gave her. After two long months of reflection  to see what I will offer to her, one morning not sunny I had this brilliant idea that puts appeared in listening to this music of the moment "Stereo Heart"by Adam Levine ft Gym Class Heroes:offer her the palette "NAKED" Urban Decay is just SUBLIME !
  I went to
 Sephora from the Rue Rivoli in Paris to buy it and unfortunately there was no more variety in stock, panicked I didn't know what to do and the seller so kindly advised me to go to  an another Sephora store. There miracle I found the palette, I am eager to buy it.


Coucou les filles!
Hier, le 11 Janvier, c'était l'anniversaire d'Alexia qui a maintenant 16 ans. BON ANNIVERSAIRE!!!
J'ai décidé de faire cet article pour vous montrer le cadeau que je lui ai offert. Après deux longs mois de réflexion pour savoir ce que j'allais lui offrir, un beau matin non ensoleillé j'ai eu cette idée de génie qui m'est apparue en écoutant cette musique du moment "Stereo Heart" de Adam Levine ft Gym Class Heroes: lui offrir la palette "NAKED" Urban Decay qui est juste SUBLIME !!
 Je suis donc partie chez Sephora de la Rue Rivoli à Paris pour aller l'acheter.  Malheureusement, il n'y avait plus de palette en stock. Prise de panique, je ne savais pas quoi faire et le vendeur m'a donc gentillment conseillé d'aller chez un autre Sephora.  Là miracle, j'ai trouvé la palette et me suis donc empressée de l'acheter.


 La voici :










Ps: Il y aura bientôt un nouveau shooting !                          
                       
                               Clarisse      Xoxo

6 commentaires:

Fydez a dit…

Aww, very nice! xx

Luísa Lión a dit…

wow!! That naked palette is amazaing did you order it online? And where are you from?

♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥



xoxo,

Luísa

SilhouetteParisienne a dit…

No, I bought it in the store "Sephora" in Paris. I'm from France :) xx

vintage process a dit…

Great!!

Margaret a dit…

Oh I love Naked palette so much ! You don't need anything else if you have it :)) <3

Salha a dit…

Love it!! I wish to have one! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com