8 août 2012

Sweater and heels

Sweater and denim shorts, a new concept in August!

Gros pull en laine et short en jean, un nouveau concept en plein mois d'Août!





Sweater/pull: Vera Moda   Short: H&M   Heels/compensées: New Look

23 commentaires:

Emma a dit…

Trop bell! Love the shoes!! x

Marie a dit…

j'adore!

Nowak a dit…

ohhh the shoes are amazing! love them!

Faany a dit…

J'aime beaucoup les chaussures :)

garde a dit…

your profile pic is one of the most beautiful ive seen
I hope you like my style and my looks... and myabe follow me
fran

http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/sport-outfit.html

Diana Marks a dit…

stylish!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

The Chic Sheet a dit…

This is so casual chic! Thanks also for your comment on my blog...I am now following you on Bloglovin ;)



XX,
Miranda

Tammy Lau a dit…

love your photos....pretty pretty...Pretty blog also.
IF you have time , pls check out my blog and follow if you like. I will follow right back;0


EDGYMIX-Bloglovin”
EDGYMIX-Travel for Fashion”

Jamie E. Anthony a dit…

i love love your sweater!!! perfect amount of slouch to it!

bijou-minou.blogspot.com

Betty Gaeta a dit…

Hi alexia,
Lovely outfit! Your makeup is great too.
Thank you to visit my blog. I loved your blog and I'm following you. You'll make me happy if follow me too.
Have a happy day!
xoxo

Theonlyfashionprincess a dit…

the sweater and shorts suit you so well, nice look! X

fashion nightmare a dit…

WOW.
YOUR HAIR IS STUNNIG !
SO BEAUTIFUL.


xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


.

Laura a dit…

Love wearing sweater and shorts! Great combo!

Liduh a dit…

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like very much your outfit, I love jeans;)
Kisses

ALEKSANDRA a dit…

I really like your sweater, nice look :)

lea a dit…

que linda amei, o look e a visita no blog, bjs

Bonnie a dit…

Your shoes are super cute! :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Melle lunettes a dit…

Lovely look !!! Great shoes ^^

Kiss
✿✿ http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.fr/ ✿✿

Anna a dit…

Crochet sweaters always look so good with denim. You wear this look beautifully.

Sisters and Sisters a dit…

love the look

xxx

www.sistersandsisters.com

Lelly Marshall a dit…

I love your shorts!
I follow you now. And i invite you to visit my blog:)
www.surgerymakeup.blogspot.it

Claudina a dit…

Nice casual outfit!

Heaven Can Wait a dit…

J'adore l'ensemble pull - short.
Tes compensées olala j'adore !

Tu es très belle et merci pour le com sur mon blog :)