23 sept. 2012

Just a ride

Just a ride after a school day. Get lucky, the sun were here! I forgot how my wedges could to comfortable! You can wear it all day and it is really easy to walk with!
Lot's of love xoxo


Une petite balade après une journée de cours. Chance, le soleil a daigné pointer le bout de son nez! J'avais oublié à quel point les compensées pouvaient être confortables! On peut vraiment les porter toute la journée! De plus on marche assez bien avec. 
Lot's of love xoxo




Top/marcel: American Vintage  Veste/gilet: Zara   Pants/jean: Mango   Wedges/compenssées: New Look

10 commentaires:

Theadorabletwo a dit…

Great Outfit! I love your heels!

Love Storm

Nikki a dit…

Lovely outfit, I adore the neutral colours!!:) Xx

Breakfast at Cindi's a dit…

Cute outfit, love the neutrals : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Zaira a dit…

Nice outfit :)

Darby a dit…

Your wedges are FABULOUS! I do LOVE how wedges are so much more comfortable than heels! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and I'm excited to be your newest follower :) I hope you stop by my blog again so we can stay in touch!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed 

eny a dit…

Great look!
Very nice blog ;-)

Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

http://eny-style.blogspot.com

Morgan Brooks a dit…

You look so fabulous.
If you get a moment come check out my latest post!
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

snow. white a dit…

love it dear!!

xx
snowwhite90.blogspot.com

Diana Marks a dit…

great casual look!
LA By Diana Live Magazine

Anais Marteau a dit…

Elles sont belles tes chaussures ;)