13 sept. 2012

No make up #1





Jacket/Veste: Zara    Dress/Robe: H&M   Shoes/scandales: Tropéziennes

15 commentaires:

Play with the trends a dit…

Jolie robe, j'aime beaucoup <3

Bisous bisous ! M.

la-Mode-selon-Claire a dit…

Jolie look :)

Lucie P. a dit…

Très jolie au naturel :)



xx
Lucie

Anonyme a dit…

J'adore ta robe! :)

Play with the trends a dit…

Mais de rien :)
Ton blog est très sympa également puis tu as de superbes tenues !

devil-wears-gabbana a dit…

Love this outfit,I have similar jacket ! following via GFC+Bloglovin,dear,xo

http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

Sabrina Musco a dit…

beautiful outfit!!love pics!!i'm new follower your blog!!kiss!!

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

 Ms. Allee a dit…

Cute outfit doll!*

xXx

luxachic.com

Bernadeth G. a dit…

Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Dascha a dit…

You look stunning!

I am your newest follower.
It would be great if you follow me back!

Xoxo
http://its-dash.blogspot.nl/

Sara a dit…

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your dress, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your sandals rock! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Lucija a dit…

I absolutely adore this! Gorg gorg!
Maybe we can follow each other dear? :)

xx,
Lucija
WLL

black pearl a dit…

pretty:)

Jules a dit…

Tres jolie tenue, j'aime beaucoup ta robe.
Bises

Diana Marks a dit…

you are very pretty!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine