21 sept. 2013

Dare to wear what you want!

Last year I presented you this look. This year I wanted to take back this concept pull+short! But this day was so hot . So wearing my shorts yes, but wearing my big black pull wasn't possible! And i had this white pull, the same matter of the black ne, but this one is totally open on the back. So no problem with the heat this time, I can assure you that you feel the air. No, my real worry was to have the audacity to go out with this. So i had prepared myself mentally and I did it. I am nearly turning 18 this is time to dare my tastes!
What about you, are you daring to wear what you want?

L'année dernière à la même période je vous présentais ce look. Cette année j'avais envie de reprendre ce concept de pull+short! Sauf que ce jour là il faisait très chaud. Alors porter mon short oui, mais mon gros pull noir c'était vraiment pas possible! Et j'avais ce pull en grosses mailles, la même matière que le noir, sauf que celui-ci est totalement ouvert dans le dos. Là aucun problème de chaleur, je peux vous assurer que l'air circule très bien.  Non, mon vrai souci c'était de savoir si j'allais assumer de le porter. Je ne vous raconte même pas le préparation mentale qu'il m'a fallut pour sortir avec, mais je l'ai fait. Je vais bientôt avoir 18ans il serait temps d'assumer ses goûts non?!
Et vous, dites-moi osez-vous porter ce que vous aimez?

                                                  






Pull: Zara  Shorts: H&M   Heels: New Look

Thank you to Clarisse for helping me with this post

29 commentaires:

Delilah D a dit…

simple, delicate casual look, i love it ^^

Effe coco a dit…

Oh thankd for the comment, i like yuor blog, i follow yuo :) follow me too :)

Karolina Usień a dit…

I like it !<3
geat pictures
nice sweatr !<3

Dania a dit…

Love your white pull, it's really nice!

Kisses

NEW POST: VERSACE

www.angelswearheels.com

Glam up your Lifestyle a dit…

Very chic but still casual. I Like it
http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

dana dimitras a dit…

Such a cute pull! You look really nice :)

Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

Lilli a dit…

You look so adorable! I like the top, very cool and original!:) Kisses! xo

Peet a dit…

I always wear what I want, no limits for me, life's too short!! And you should do it too, babe, I'm pretty sure you can look great and adorable in everything.;)

Arden a dit…

The sweater is gorgeous! xx

Lady Vintage a dit…

Tu es ravissante et d'une fraîcheur!!wow! Merci pour ta visite sur notre page vintage :)
Bonne journée M-C

sepatuholig-Grace Njio a dit…

cute look!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
IG @gracenjio

Elegantesque a dit…

Jolie tenue !


Kisses
Hannah
Elegantesque Blog

Patrícia M. a dit…

Totally agreeing with you!
Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you dear.

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Caroline a dit…

Looks great on you! Great transitional outfit :)

Makeupbylinoa a dit…

J'adore le look ! Surtout le haut, il est super joli !

Caro * a dit…

Très jolie tenue, ton haut est ravissant :)

YZ Chan a dit…

Great outfit, love the sweater. x

Nerve Wires

Into The Blush a dit…

Lovely post! you look very chic. I am so looking forward to seeing your future posts dear!

xoxo;
Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

Coco a dit…

Lovely dear <3
Love
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

Lauren a dit…

Loving this bow in the back! Stunning look, babe!

(='.'=)
Lauren at adorn la femme

Jadore Fashion a dit…

Love the look! Lets follow each other :)

http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/10/the-look-of-love.html

Tanja S. a dit…

I think you look amazing with the white sweater and shorts! Great :)

Nonchalant Rebel a dit…

Lovely outfit!

xx Mounia

Katie Frank a dit…

wow you look amazing, i love your blouse <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Emmett Katherine a dit…

i say wear what you want! i often wear shorts and long sleeve shirts too!

Yuliya ♥ a dit…

Joli pull !
Bisous
Yu'

Blog actu mode beauté a dit…

J'adora la combo short + pull + compensées, et ça te va très bien. Avec la queue de cheval ça donne un côté "sexy sans effort". Très chic.

Mafalda a dit…

Lovely look!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Virginie FALZONE a dit…

J'ai le même pull zara j'en suis absolument FAN <3